The French American Cultural Exchange Program’s goal is to provide opportunities through educational exchanges between France and North America, to promote cultural awareness and knowledge of languages, and to encourage participants to become citizens of a global society.
- FACEP is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
- It is the only educational exchange program in North America that is partnered with La Ligue de l’Enseignement, a branch of the French Ministry of Education.
- We are the most affordable cultural immersion exchange program available.
- FACEP offers 2-3 week educational exchanges between schools in North American and France at lower prices than for-profit companies.
- FACEP’s Executive Director is a full time French Teacher with 20+ years of teaching experience at both the middle and high school levels. She continues, today, to participate in this program, with her own students.
- View our Board of Directors